- 4 sweet potatoes
- black pepper
- oil (for deep frying) you can even oven bake these babies (perks are less fat)
- Peel potatoes as French fires or wedges
- sprinkle paprika over potatoes
- deep fry in oil or (Preheat oven to 350 degrees making sure to spray cookie sheet with canola oil)
- Drain fries and blot w/ paper towel
- sprinkle with salt and black pepper
Baking: If you’re baking these it is best if you sprinkle the salt, paprika and black pepper before putting in the oven, then spray some canola oil directly on the potatoes. Heat in the oven for about 20-25 min then crank up the oven to 375-400 for an additional 8-10 min to make then crispy making sure to moke them aroung so that all of them get nice and crispy or if you prefer them to be less crispy it really is all up to your taste buds to decide!
Serve with ketchup or alone… kids love these!
Hope you love these as much as my friends and family love them
More recipes to come and now that the Holidays are coming i am pretty sure you will at least use 2 or 3 of these great simple yummy dishes.