Do you need to know about weight loss foods? About which food that will make your lose weight? Do you know that the secret to have a victorious weight loss program lies in the foods that you consume? Consuming the right kind of foods plays one of the major role in making you lose weight.
Here are some weight loss foods that you should consider eating to make you lose weight:
• Cabbage – Cabbage is a good vegetable option for people who are health-conscious. Cabbage may be very fulfilling and it contain very little calories. There are many people who love cabbage soup. Include other vegetables as well in the cabbage soup such as carrots, celery, onions or any other vegetables that you like. Have cabbage soup for dinner in place of your regular meal. No idea how to cook the cabbage soup? Then try this cabbage soup recipe:
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
A handful Cabbage (A handful and chopped)
1 Japanese bean curd – cylindrical (sliced about 1cm)
½ Carrot (diced)
1 Celery stick (sliced)
½ Capsicum (diced)
3 cloves Garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
1 chicken stock cube
Spring onion (chopped)
Coriander leaves (chopped)
Freshly cracked black pepper
About 3 cups of water
1. Heat the oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add in the water, cabbage, celery, carrot and chicken stock and bring to boil
2. Add the bean curd and simmer for about 10 minutes
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Before serving garnish with onion and coriander leaves
• Salmon – Salmon is a fish which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 are well known to facilitate in the improvement of the insulin function. Insulin is in charge for managing our sugar levels in our blood and accordingly restricting our food cravings.
• Green tea – Green tea is loaded with catechin polyphenols, which is able to boost our metabolic rate. Green tea also comprises of caffeine, which will help in weight loss.
• Berries – Berries are fruits which are loaded with fiber. Fiber is well known for its capability to keep us fuller for a long period of time and it also helps in the digestion process.
• Dairy products – Good source of calcium comes from calcium and calcium is also known to help in loss weight. However, remember to pick low-fat dairy products.
• Apples – Apples are also loaded with fiber. Studies have shown that people who consume an apple just before their meal consumed smaller amount of calories compared to those people who didn’t have an apple before their meal.
• Dark chocolate – Dark chocolate contain chemical that will assist in preventing heart diabetes, diseases as well as stroke and it also contain minimal sugar content and fat content.
• Chillies – Chilles contain capsaicin. Capsaicin will assist our body to burn energy about 20 minutes after we have our meal.
Despite the fact that foods will make us lose weight, we should also remember that food will also make us fat. Eating too much of the above weight loss foods will not help you lose weight. The key is to eat moderately. So eat these weight loss foods moderately to lose weight.