A few minutes a day, spent looking after your skin, are essential for everyone.
A good glowing complexion can make you look years younger, and even healthier.
- Cleanse your skin twice a day.
- Avoid the sun
- Exercise regularly.
<u>CARE FOR DRY SKIN</u>
- Always use moist cotton wool to prevent our skin from loosing moisture.
- After cleansing tone your skin to remove excessive cleanser.
- Then apply a nourishing cream.
- Keep in mind that soap and chlorine in water have a drying effect on the skin. Therefore, a nourishing cream should be applied on the face before wasing it.
<u>CARE FOR OILY SKIN</u>
- Daily cleansing is most important.
- Liquid cleansers are really not effective, especially when the skin is prone to blackheads.
- First of all the face should be washed with a medicated soap and lukewarm water. These are non-oily and and are very helpful.
- The skin should be rinsed with water.
- Then the skin should be cleansed with milk dermabrasive scrub.
<u>CARE FOR COMBINATION SKIN</u>
- The dry areas of the face should be wiped with a light rehydrant gel, using moist cotton wool.
- Apply a medicated soap on the oily areas and rinse off with water.
- Clean with a face scrub and skin tonic on areas that are prone to blackheads.
- At night a light massage on the dry regions with non-oily product. wipe off all the cream with moist cotton wool after 20-25 minutes.
- Keep the skin as dry as possible.
- Timely removal of blackheads prevents acne.
- Never pick or squeeze pimples or blackheads.
- Avoid foundations.
- Dandruff also cause acne.
- Follow healthy diet avoiding sweets, fried and spicy foods.
- Get plenty of sleep, eat sensibly, relax and exercise.