Children get sick very often, they play with things we warn them not to, which they often disobey. Ailments such as the common cold, flu, sore throat and upset stomach not only affect children; grown adults are affected quite often as well.
Used around the world for centuries, this old folk remedy, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) cures everything: allergies, acid reflux, gout, arthritis, headaches, yeast infections, psoriasis, depression, flu, cold, sore throat, upset stomach and much more. It also aids in the relief from impotence and promotes weight loss when taken in the correct proportion. Apple cider vinegar is also wonderful for pets, including dogs, cats, and horses. It helps with arthritic conditions, controls fleas, and gives a beautiful shine to their coats! This is very important especially for those pet lovers.
The recommended dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for humans:
- For mild symptoms such as upset stomach and headaches; 2 teaspoons in 8 oz of water or juice 3x a day.
- For ailments that are more severe such as acid reflux, sore throat and flu it is recommended to take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 oz of water or juice 3x a day.
- While most people use ACV for common ailments, others take it as a weight loss remedy. The dosage however is slightly different. The suggested intake goes like this; 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water that you’ll sip throughout the day.
- For a stronger and faster weight loss effect; 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with 2 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice, adding for taste 1-2 teaspoon of honey. This concoction will be mixed together without water and is to be taken once per day after a meal preferably breakfast.
The recommended dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for pets:
- Dogs & Cats– For poor appetite, use it in the food – 1 tablespoon, two times a day for a 50 lb. dog. For itchy skin or beginning of hot spots, put ACV into a spray bottle, part the hair and spray on. Any skin eruption will dry up in 24 hours and will save you having to shave the dog. If the skin is already broken, dilute ACV with an equal amount of water and spray on. For dogs that may have itchy watery eyes, again 1 tablespoon, two times a day for a 50 lb. dog. The same goes for cats.
- Horses – To make your horse drink more water, you canput a cup of ACV in his water barrel. If he has joint problem, you can put ½ cup in his feed twice a day. Acv works for other ailments in horses such as ulcer and uvitis commonly called moon blindness.
- Cows-ACV is very useful for cows that have mastitis. The dosage is about 10mls per cow. This is a testimony from Caroline from King Country, New Zealand: “We come from a large 900 cow dairy farm and we add the Apple cider vinegar into our dosatron which is then put into the troughs on the farm. We use about 10mls per cow. We have also found that we have less retained membranes with calving cows since this has been introduced into our farming procedures, before calving. You will notice their coats tend to be glossier.”
Any other ailments in humans and animals, please do not hesitate to use Acv as it is a natural home remedy that can do no harm, only good!
- A wonderful side effect of drinking apple cider vinegar every day was discovered that it brings a healthy, rosy glow to one’s complexion! This is great news if you suffer from a pale countenance.
- One forty five year old man confessed that his penis has never been harder. He wakes up between twelve and three o’clock every morning since taking ACV with an abnormally, hard and tough erection similar to that of a young sixteen year old boy.
Whatever the ailment is, be sure to have Apple Cider Vinegar in your home as even the side effects are beneficial. Number two side effect is one thing that most of us would welcome as wonderful side effect!