Do you take tons of pictures on your phone because it is always around at that perfect moment when something cute happens and your camera is at home in the case? I know I do, but up until I found out that I could send them to the Verizon website for free and print them from my computer, I thought that I wouldn’t be able to save these precious memories. Check it out if you have Verizon.
Things You’ll Need:
- Verizon wireless phone service.
- Register for an online account for free
- Pictures taken from your phone
- Picture message capabilites
- Step 1
Take a picture with your cell phone.
- Step 2
When the picture shows up, choose the SAVE option and it will save it to your pictures folder on your phone.
- Step 3
Then, choose the PICTURES option and this will take you to all of your saved pictures. Click on VIEW for the picture you want to work with.
- Step 4
Next, you choose the TO PIX PLACE option. This will send the picture to your online account, where you can edit your picture further before you print it or send it to others. You can also save it to your computer for quicker access to it.
- Step 5
Log on to your Verizonwireless.com account. Select the MESSAGING tab and then choose VIEW PHOTO ALBUMS. This will take you to all of the pictures you have sent from your phone. There are lots of options from there, including an ORDER PRINTS option. If you don’t want to order them, you can edit them, save them to your photos on your computer and print them directly to your home printer.
Tips & Warnings
- You can add fun effects to your pictures too. This includes making comic bubbles on it, making it into a cartoon, or even a line drawing.
- You can also change the color to antique, black and white, or do a soft focus on it.