Are you concerned about acne treatment? Do you want to cure Acne; to cure Acne problem, you must primarily understand what exactly acne is. Acne eruption is one of the most common diseases that are not confined to age groups. In this, the sebaceous glands present in the skin of your face, neck, chest and shoulders become inflamed. But how do these glands start functioning abnormally? Our skin keeps us protected from the external factors that cause diseases. In case we get infected it is due to the malfunctioning of the entire system. Acnes are a result of this malfunction only.
How do you come to know?
You know that it is acne when you start getting those irritating blackheads. Blackheads are superficial collection of dead cells and germs present on the skin. There are various causes of blackheads – improper food, constipation, disproportionate caffeine and tea intake, alcohol consumption, tobacco intake, and anxiety due to studies. Basically, these activities, cause inadequate movement of bowels within the intestines. This leads to toxin accumulation in the blood stream. The skin works overtime to remove these toxins, and acne causes in the process.
How to cure acne?
The specialists have suggested numerous ways for acne cure, and diet regulation is the prime technique. A person who is affected with acne should eat fresh vegetables and fruits. The combination should contain all the essential ingredients so that the patient doesn’t feel deprived or dizzy. Plain water with a few drops of lemon squeezed should be the water accompaniment. Along with these, sprouted beans and cereals should be eaten. Sticking to this diet regime for a period of 3 days in a month will help in improving the skin condition.
Role of Vitamins
Acnes have been successfully treated with the help of vitamin A and niacin. The dosage includes taking 100 mg niacin thrice daily along with 1, 50,000 units of vitamin A. Vitamin E is another important vitamin that removes blackheads and prevents the formation of the new ones. Zinc, taken along with vitamins in doses of 50 mg, thrice daily, has significantly improved the skin condition.
Some Home Remedies for acne
- Externally one can take regular enema for some days to clear the bowel movement.
- Washing face with herbal, organic soap regularly twice a day, will rinse off the dirt.
- Open the pores by applying hot vapors or hot towel to the face. Once the pores are open, you can extract the blackheads and whiteheads easily off the facial skin. After the entire process apply ice to close the pores.
- Add Epsom salt in the hot water of your bath tub and immerse yourself in that solution for half an hour.
- Apply healing packs on the affected area. The best healing packs contain cucumber and oatmeal. Oatmeal is especially extremely beneficial in case you have eczema too.
- Orange peels are a known Natural Acne Cure that also helps in improving complexion.
- Rubbing raw potato slices on face helps in clearing blemishes from the skin.
- Yet another amazing and Best Cure for Acne is cucumber juice. It rejuvenates the skin too and it exudes a healthy glow.
- Applying honey mixed with buttermilk on the facial skin and then washing it after sometime, helps in curing acne.
- Strawberries are a famous acne buster! Mixed with white vinegar they can do wonders to your skin.
Mentioned above is a Holistic Treatment for Acne, but eventually it is the correct diet regime that reflects the beautiful persona hidden within you.