- 20 Chicken Drummets/Drumsticks
- 2 cups of Bullseye Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup of honey, any brand
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Any kind of oil…canola or peanut oil seem to be the best for this recipe…if you can spring for peanut oil, go for peanut oil
- Deep fryer
- Bowls to mix dry ingredients
- Saucepan for your wet ingredients
- Tongs or whatever you’d like to touch your chicken and other things with
- A little extra love…
- Some time to care…
This article tells you how to make KFC’s Honey Barbecue Wings. They’re unbelievably great made at home…
Combine all your dry ingredients in a dish…1 cup of all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper. Coat your chicken in the dry ingredient mixture. Heat your wet ingredients in a saucepan…2 cups of Bullseye Barbecue Sauce and 3/4 cup of honey. Once the mixture is warm, reduce your heat to a simmer. Add oil to your deep fryer and heat it to 375 degrees. Fry about 6 to 8 pieces at a time for about 15 minutes, or until it’s cooked completely…depending on how your fryer works. Take your chicken out and let the oil drain…then, smother it with the wet mixture. Repeat with the chicken that is left.
For an extra KFC flair, add some sides! Mashed potatoes and gravy…macaroni salad…cole slaw…and biscuits!