- Shredded green papaya
- Grape tomato
- Green bean
- Fish sauce
- Toasted peanut
- Pestle and mortar
- Dried shrimp
- Go to Asian market to buy the listed ingredients. You can find in most of asian store or farmer market. You can buy unriped papaya and shred them as you want to make this recipe. Prepared shreded papaya may not be fresh and does not last long as it dries out even if you keep in refigerator.
- First pound one or two cloves of garlic using the pestle and mortar. This enhances the taste of the dish.
- Cut grape tomato into half and break green been into 2, 3 small pieces. Pound them together a few time to get some juice from the tomato and green bean.
- Add dried shrimps, and pound a few times. You may want to soak dried shrimp in a small bowl of water and let it soften a little bit. It helps when you pound. You only need to pound so that the shrimp breaks into 2 or 3 piecies.
- Add green papaya and pound a few times
- Add peanut, chili and pound a few time to blend them together. Add fish sauce, sugar and lime to taste. Too much fish sauce may be salty.
- Try a few times you will be able to create a dish that taste you the best. To enhance the dish you can buy shrimp paste at Asian market and add to the dish. Enjoy the dish.
This dish is that simple to make. It may be hard to find the ingredients, but once you know where to find them, you can make this recipe yourself.