Things You’ll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup of Quaker oats
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Step 1 in a large mixing bowl, add 1 pound ground beef
first, get a large mixing bowl and put the ground beef in it.
- Step 2 add 1 cup quaker oats
pour 1 cup of Quaker oats in the bowl with the ground beef.
- Step 3 add 1 chopped onion
next, peel and chop one large onion and add it to the bowl.
- Step 4 add 1 egg and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
add 1 egg and 1/2 of a teaspoon of black pepper to the bowl and then mix and stir all of the ingredients well.
- Step 5 place the meatloaf in a casserole dish and spread evenly
once you have all the ingredients in the mixing bowl mixed up well, get a large casserole dish and place the meatloaf mixture in the dish and spread evenly.
- Step 6 ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar for topping
pour 1/2 cup of brown sugar over the meatloaf and add 1 tablespoon of ketchup and 1 tablespoon of mustard on top of the meatloaf. take a spoon and spread this over the top of the meatloaf evenly. this is the topping and it will give it a bit of a sweet and sour taste.
- Step 7 place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes
next, place the meatloaf in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for about 45-60 minutes.
- Step 8 delicious homemade meatloaf ready to eat
when the meatloaf is done, remove from the oven and let cool about 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
this recipe makes a delicious meal for you and your family. enjoy!