A Recipe For Better Health: Cleansing Your Colon
By adding more fiber to your diet you can get rid of waste build up in your colon.
- Good sources of fiber are beans, nuts, fruits, grains, and vegetables, as well as fiber supplements.
- Psyllium husks are also very high in fiber and available at any health food store.
Fast food is not good for the colon and most people have diet’s that are very unhealthy. If you are interested in re-organizing your eating habits think about getting 5 serving of fruits, vegetables and grains on a daily basis. Fats and carbohydrates make it difficult for the food to pass through the system, and your colon could possibly be lined with an extra 15 pounds of fecal plaque that is polluting your entire body and system, so with the help of fiber you can get rid of some of that fat.
Another cleansing recipe for your colon are Epsom salts. Simply mix a teaspoon of Epsom salt with about 20 ounces of water and drink it, just make sure you are close to a bathroom!
You also need to do a colon flush by eating plenty of fiber, fruits and fresh vegetables, and make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, you may want to try to do this for at least seven days, and you can get results in as little as 3 days.
Expect 2 to 4 bowel movements a day, but because there are no laxatives being used, the urge to use the bathroom will be panic free. There are some people that even reported a connection between physical waste being removed and their emotions.
The long-term positive benefits from this colon-cleansing recipe are:
- More Overall Energy
- Your Eyes Are Brighter
- Your Skin Is Softer
- No More Aches and Pains
- Less Sleep Required To Feel Refreshed
- Overall Your Feel Lighter and Happier
- You Lost Weight!
Here is another Colon Cleanser Recipe:
Ingredients can be purchased at your local supermarket or health food store.
This is recommended before bed on an empty stomach or with a little fruit such as a Banana. (Try to prepare and take this mixture before midnight).
- 1 ounce of Orange Juice including pulp
- 2 Teaspoons of “Arrowroot” Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vitamin C Crystal Powders (Ascorbic Acid)
Drink all the liquid you need up to thirty minutes prior to taking the mixture, and try not to drink any additional water or liquids all night even if you get really thirsty.
In the morning, on an empty stomach and after you wake up, prepare and drink the following Colon Cleanser Recipe:
- A 16oz Glass of Concord Grape Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Psyllium Husk Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Vitamin C Crystals Powders (Ascorbic Acid)
- ½ Teaspoon of Bone Meal Powder
Shake this mixture and drink. Within the next 20 minutes drink at least 20 ounces of water. Wait 30 minutes before eating breakfast.