Make up a list of what you need to do and then put them in priority with the most urgent one first.
Put post its on things that need done if you can do this, or put notes on those items if you can.
To take a deep breath, slow down and pace yourself as you are doing these items. Most people have certain times of the day/night when they are most productive and you should keep this in mind when doing multiple projects.
If you have to go to multiple places figure one which one you will be going to first and the times it takes to get there and when do you need to be back at a certain place, or when you will be getting a phone call/conference call.
Tips & Warnings
- Get a white board and use this to put down what you need to do and check them off as you are doing them.
- A calendar is also a good tool for time management. Most computers have software that will remind you of what you need to do.
- When juggling multiple things at once, pacing yourself is usually best and keep going over what you need done, slow down when necessary to not make mistakes.
- Don’t forget to add a little break when you are going to have a busy day. Take a little time out for yourself.
- Remember, that when you start stressing out you usually then will make a mistake. Do things methodically is best and over time you should know when things are to be done.