Things You’ll Need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Step 1 heat pot of water to a boil
first, get a large pot and fill half full of water and place it on the stove. heat to a boil.
- Step 2 add 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
when the water starts to boil, add 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts and boil them for about 30 minutes. when they are done boiling, remove them from the water and place them on a plate to cool.
- Step 3
finely chop 2 tablespoons onion and once the chicken breasts have cooled, finely shred and chop them as well.
- Step 4 add ingredients in mixing bowl and stir
next, get a large mixing bowl and add the chopped chicken breasts, 2 tablespoons diced onion, 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, and 2 cups of mayonnaise. stir and mix everything well.
- Step 5 a delicious chicken salad sandwich
once everything has been mixed well, you can eat right away or place in the refrigerator to chill. this chicken salad is great by itself, as a snack with crackers, or makes great chicken salad sandwiches. enjoy!