FEAR – THE KILLER
As you read through this you will instill confidence in your mind and have a better awareness in the disease’s action and symptoms and the measures to be taken when needed.
For many people they don’t know the fact that TB and Cancer’s are even deadlier than this flu which you seem to have been frightened off.It is caused by a newly mutated species of viruses now named as H1N1. My advice it’s better that you get a proper sense of knowledge about it. There is nothing to worry if you think you have assessed your body conditions and symptoms. Early diagnosis and early treatment can keep off swine flu at bay.
1) Runny nose or stuffy nose (always feel stuffy)
2)High fever ( usually above 100F)
3)Body aches (general body aches may not be taken to account but in-case you have doubt you may count this one too)
6)Diarrhoea accompanied with vomiting
High risk groups
1) All infants and children below 5years
3)People with heart disorders, respiratory problems like wheezing,asthma and other cardiovascular diseases
4)Adults with obesity
5)Old aged people
1) High fever with repeated vomiting
2) Breathing fast (gasping for air repeatedly), breathlessness
3) Appearance of Blue colour on the nails
1) Never eat food outside in such a pandemic outbreak
2) Don’t eat at unhygienic places and especially don’t eat without your hands washed
3) Remember this is a communicable disease so don’t go out without any normal protection gears such as wearing a N-95 mask which is available in your nearby medical shop.
4) Most of all keep off [maintain a suitable distance without close contact say (1m)]from H1N1 infected people though they may be your relatives.
5) Don’t panic to rush to hospitals even though you have minor symptoms like cold, coughing which is normal in this monsoon season.
1) Well always stay clean. Take bath at least 2 times a day.
2) It’s mandatory that you cover while you sneeze or cough with a handkerchief or tissue paper.
3) Wash your hands before you eat.
4) Wear proper N-95 masks when going through swine flu affected areas.
5) If the symptoms persist consult nearby swine flu screening center and take appropriate medication.
Treatment available as of now ( August 2009)
So if u follow the above precautions you are well and good to lead a normal life .
I wish you all good health .