How to clean grout ourselves???
It is a waste of money to buy machines and hire people to clean your grout when its simple and can be done by yourself. To clean your grout, all you have to do is follow the below steps in the same order
- Clear your grout of all the excess debris and dirt.
- Now use a commercial grade grout cleaner on the grout lines. Make sure you use a grout brush to evenly spread the cleaner in the grout lines. Let the cleaner stay for 1 or 2 minutes if the stain is very light. Otherwise let the cleaner stand for a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently agitate using the grout brush to loosen the dirt and soil.
- Now use a clean cloth (dry) to wipe off the residue.
- Now just rinse the grout. Make a solution of 1/2 a cup of tile and grout rinse for every gallon of water and wash the floor thoroughly.
- Once the floor is washed thoroughly, let it dry completely for around 12 – 15 hours.
Thats it. Your grout is all clean. All that you have to do to clean your grout is find yourself a person who sells grout cleaner and grout brushes to the public.
Tip to remember : Keep the windows open, so that the whole room is ventilated. You can read more related articles by Amit Bhawani at bukisa by using the search box on the top.