There are so many ways to express your love and I’m not thinking about major things such as gifts, jewelry or surprise parties. Instead, improving a relationship by small details can do much more.
Let your imagination to fly. Be creative, playful, romantic, and crazy and, above all, be yourself.
1. Stick a love note on the bottom of a glass of juice or milk and offer it to your partner. Watch his expression when he finds the hidden treasure on the bottom of the glass;
2. Start your day by bringing the coffee to your lover or, with a little love, prepare him pancakes in shape of a heart for breakfast.
3. Say ‘thank you’ for the small things you share.
4. Be mild, and try to build a relationship and a safe and loving home.
5. Instead of taking dinner at the table from the kitchen, surprise your partner with a picnic on the carpet from the living room or in the backyard if it is a beautiful evening … and if, of course, you stay at home.
6. Pack a candy bar in a note that says “You’re my sweetheart” or “You’re the sweetest thing in my life.”
7. Leave him a note on the car’s steering wheel with the words ‘I love you with all my heart.’
8. On the car’s board, place a CD with his favorite music or an audio book that you know he would like to read.
9. Surprise him at work with a special lunch for two.
10. Send him a text message with the text: “Thinking of you” or “I want you!” or any other daring and sexy story that goes through your mind.
11. In the morning, before he wakes up, leave him a nice bouquet of flowers in a vase on the nightstand next to him.
12. Place a note under his pillow, which simply says: ‘I love you.’
13. Feel again like when you were in the primary school and make a card of various colored materials and write inside some love quotes.