What you need
- Download and install(read on how to install it correctly).
- After you install Stick a blank DVD-R into your dvd burner.
- Open Vso ConvertxtoDVD
- Click on file, then Add Video File(or you can just drag and drop)
- Find your file you want to convert( I choose The benchwarmers) and click open.
- Once open click Convert
- Then your done just walk away. It should look like this when converting.
- When it’s done converting. Grab your dvd label it, then enjoy.
Next if you need to go download imgburn(freeware dvd burner) from http://www.imgburn.com/ after you have downloaded that burn your dvd onto it if the dvd is the correct kind and has the correct amount of gigabytes required for a safe burn. Some videos that you burn should be burnt to a single layer DVD+RW, or if its bigger and about 8.5 gigabytes then you need to use a DVD+R DL, which is a dual layer dvd that is non rewritable and that is one of its only downfalls. When you burn if your in a hurry, burn at maximum speed, but for the most safe and clean burn I would burn on 2x setting. The process should go relatively fast, but from my experiences with the single and dual layer discs they can take anywhere from 1 hour to 10 minutes to burn and verify the burn. Another tip is that if you have adifferent dvd/cd burner besides Imgburn(lets say Nero 8, 9, ect. or litescribe or muvee studios) you can use that for better results if your not familiar with Imgburn.