Lets create your own website or blog fan page on Facebook?
All you need is a little free time and a lot of good will.
Ready? Here is how to proceed step by step.
1. Create a Facebook account if you don’t have one already and log in.
2. Go to this page in order to create your fan page. Then select the category, name and enter your name as a digital signature.
3. Once the page has been create, the first thing you should do is upload a logo: place your mouse cursor in the upper left corner of the screen to be able to select a logo for your website/blog.
4. Go to the “Info” tab and include your brand / blog details.
5. If you are making the fan page for a website / blog, select “Note”, then click “Import a blog” and enter your blog RSS feed and click “Start importing”.
6. You can also make a widget (Fan Box) for your website > simply click the “Add Fan Box to your site” on the “Promote your page” section.
7. Now that your Facebook page is all set up, all that remains to be done is to publicize it to your readers so they can “fan” you. Some methods to get the word out there include :
* Writing a blog post about your new Facebook page (don’t forget to link to it).
* Putting a prominent link at the top of your blog or in the sidebar. Just grab a Facebook logo from Google Images and then link it to your page.
* Sending out an email to all your Facebook friends and telling them about your new fan page. If they were interested enough to become Facebook friends with you, I’m sure they will be interested in your blog too.