You meet for the first time and he is kind and polite. But his body language offers you clues about how much you attract him. By analyzing his behavior during your first date, you can tell if he will take you out or not to a second date.
1. He doesn’t look into your eyes. Even if he is shy, a man who finds you attractive can’t take his eyes away from you.
2. He doesn’t touch you subtle. If he is attracted by you, he touches delicate your arm, your hand or your back, while you talk or go near one another.
3. He doesn’t smile too much. Even he is shy or he has a bad day, if he wants to impress you, he should smile at what you say or laugh when you joke.
4. He doesn’t seem interested in you. If a man is interested in you, he asks you about your life, about the things you like, about what you do in your spare time, about what’s your favorite music…
5. He doesn’t mention anything about a second date between you. If he likes you, he tries to establish a second date or at least to suggest one. Or he can listen to your preferences (film, theatre, music) and invite you.
6. He doesn’t accompanies you home or at least to your car. If he is interested in you, he will want to stay as much as possible next to you, from the first minute of your date to the last one.
7. He shakes your hand and says something like: ‘It was nice to meet you’. This is what you usually say to a person of who you’re not attracted physically and emotionally. On the other hand, kisses on the cheek or a hug are clear signs that he wants to have a more intimate relationship with you.