We are surrounded by different gadgets and appliances designed to make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Most of us can’t imagine life without these things, so it makes senses to take care of them to make them lat longer and work better. Here are some smart tips on cleaning TVs, radio, computers, and other electronic appliances in your home.
On cleaning radios, TVs, DVD players and the like:
- To clean your electronics appliances, first loosen the dirt on the surface with a small make up brush or art brush to make cleaning easier.
- If you have a vacuum cleaner, use the attachments design to suck dirt and dust from small spaces and gasp.
- Instead of linen or ordinary rugs that don’t absorb well, try using a small bath or kitchen towel to wipe down appliances surfaces.
- Avoid using furniture polishes, waxes or oils as the plastic housing of almost electrical appliances don’t really need them. Windows and ordinary glass cleaner are expensive alternatives and do the jobs as well. Use with a cotton swab to make reaching into small crevices easier but make sure not to wet any circuits or inside parts.
- When using any cleanser or cleaning aid, remember to spray onto the cloth and not directly on the surface of the item you are cleaning. Wipe once with the wet rag and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Invest in electrostatic cloths that attract dust as they can keep the screen of your TV clear and sharp. These are practical as they can be laundered, and aside from magnetizing dust from electronic equipment in your home, they are also handy helpers in your car.