Do you have multiple blogs? Tired of updating the blogroll of each blog every time you start a new blog? Blogrolling.com makes it simple to manage multiple blogrolls. After creating a blogroll in blogrolling.com, the site will automatically generate a code that you can place on your blog or website. Now, whenever you create a blog (or delete one) all you have to do is log into your blogrolling account and change everything there – all your blogs will automatically update. Here’s a step by step guide of how it works.
- Go to blogrolling.com and click “create account”; the link should appear on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter your E mail address, desired password, and the CAPACHA image code. Click “Register Me.”
- Log into your E mail account and wait for the E mail verification and click the link to verify your account. You can now log into your blogrolling account.
- To create a new blogroll, click “New Blogroll” and enter the desired information. Clicking on “Advanced Options” will allow you to further customize your blogroll. When you’re finished, click “submit”.
- You should now be taken to the “My Blogrolls” area of your blogrolling admin panel. Find the blogroll you wish to add links to and click “Add/Edit Links”. The buttons here should be self explanatory.
- Log into your blog and paste the blogrolling code wherever you wish your blogroll to appear and save changes. All done!