Lemonade slush is easy to prepare and delicious summer drink by adding milk, vanilla and blending with ice.
- 2/3 cup lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract yellow food coloring,
- 12 ice cubes, crushed
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, milk, water, vanilla and food coloring if desired
- Cover and process until blended
- While processing, slowly add crushed ice
- Process until slushy and then serve
Tip: Natural vanilla flavoring is extracted from vanilla beans, the fruit pods of tropical vines that are part of the orchid family. More economical than pure vanilla extract, imitation vanilla extracts are made with synthetic vanilla, called vanillin, a manufactured flavor that replicates the natural vanilla flavoring agent.
Related Articles –