Prepare this tangy drink to serve as a snack time or anytime special. It’s wonderfully frothy and has an orange cream flavor.
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cold water
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- orange slices and mint
- Take a blender, combine orange juice, sugar, dry milk powder, vanilla and cold water
- Cover and process on high
- Add ice cubes, a few at a time, blending until slushy
- Serve in chilled glasses
- Garnish with orange slices and mint if desired
- Then serve immediately
For a fancy glass edge like the one shown in the photo, invert glass and dip into orange juice and then sugar, let dry 1 hour before filling the glass.
Related Articles –