Frosty Caramel Cappuccino is a delicious fruit recipe to prepare and serve as especially during summer for breakfast, evening snack and dinner dessert.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- Take a blender and combine the half-and-half, milk 3 tablespoons caramel topping, coffee and ice cubes
- Cover and process until smooth
- Pour into chilled glasses
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with remaining caramel topping
- Then serve immediately
Calcium-forfeited juice is an excellent source of calcium. Most brands proved about 300 mg calcium per cup, about the same as in a glass of milk or 6 ounces of yogurt. The recommended dietary allowance for calcium is 1000-1500 mg daily.
Related Articles –
For more Reading on Food –