Cherry Malts is a white cream chocolate and a luscious combination in this delightfully frosty malt.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cherry ice cream
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1 square ( 1 ounce) white baking chocolate
- Take a blender and combine the milk, ice cream, malted milk powder and chocolate
- Cover and process until blended
- Pour into chilled glasses
- Then serve immediately
White baking chocolate is usually sold in 1-ounce squares in the baking section of grocery stores. You can substitute vanilla baking chips in place of squares, but be certain to use the same number of ounces called for in a recipe. One cup of vanilla chips is equal to 6 ounces of white baking chocolate.
Related Articles –
For more Reading on Food –