- The first step you need to take is to decide on what you want to become in life. What career path do you want to follow? Some may find it difficult to get past this stage. My advise is that you know exactly want you want to become in life. If you don’t know, you may end up spending your hard earned money on a university degree you may not use later in life. One thing I’ve discovered about life is that the price of ignorance and confusion is quite high. Take the time to ponder on your preferred choice; It’s worth it. Once you identify what exactly you want to be, the rest of it is easy
- Consult the league tables based on the subject of interest. League tables are only meant to guide you in selecting the top universities rated highly for delivering your course and should not be the sole deciding factor of which university you eventually decide on.
- Ensure that you have the requirements for the right university. Is there any point applying to a university if you clearly don’t meet the minimum requirements? There may be certian scores the university needs to see before you can get the admission. Take your time to find out the requirements and invest your energy in getting what you need. it will be worth it on the long run!
- Apply to at least three different schools so that you can have enough options just in case you change your mind for whatever reason.
- Remember to work hard; what’s worth doing at all is worth doing well. Your degree may just be the difference between the life you’re living now and that dream life you look forward to.
- Be the best.