Peanut butter and Jelly breakfast shake is a very yummy and easy to prepare. Serve your guests whenever they come to your house, absolutely they will love it.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jam, jelly or preserves (any flavor)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take a blender, place all ingredients
- Cover and process for 3 minutes and until it gets smooth
- Pour into chilled glasses
- Then serve immediately
Whenever I blend a batch of milk shakes, I freeze individually for treats when the grandkids pop in. it takes just 30 seconds in the microwave to soften the shakes to the right consistency.
For more Reading on Food –