A manicure or pedicure cure can be very costly. Most salon charges over $40 to do a manicure or pedicure. We are all looking for ways to save, and doing your own manicure 0r pedicure can save you allot.
Below you will find tips on how to have a fabulous flawless looking nails for the summer
(1) Begin by removing all nail polish from your nails, with nail polish remover. Then clip and file nails, making sure edges are smooth.
(2) Soak nails
Use olive oil or baby oil to put on your cuticles. In a large bowl put Epsom salt, or milk in luke warm water, and soak nails.
Remove nails from water after about 20 minutes and push back the cuticles using a cuticle or orange stick. Place back nails in bowl for another 5 minutes.
(3) Use exfoliation scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells from your hands and feet. You can make your own homemade scrub, by combining sugar and olive oil to form a paste.
Rinse with warm water when finish, and place nails in a warm moist towel (place towel in the microwave for 5 seconds)
(4) Use nail polish remover to remove excess oil from nails. Then moisturize your hands and feet with lotion.
(5) Apply base coat to nails and let dry. Then apply 1 layer of nail polish color that you choose. Allow to dry, and then apply a second coat. Next seal your nail with a quick dry top coat.
(6) To make nail last longer, refresh your top coat 2 – 3times a week.