The greatest joy on Christmas morning is seeing your loved one’s face light up when they open that one gift that they really wanted. Make sure you find all the best deals for the items on your Christmas list by following these simple directions
- Create an account with slickdeals.net or fatwallet.com. These websites provide the latest information on hot deals and freebies across the country. Get a free account and browse through the Hot Deals forums to see if you can find what you are looking for. For example, you might try typing “Nintendo Wii”, “Playstation 3”, “Guitar Hero III”, “Rock Band” or “Hannah Montana” into the search bar to search the “Hot Deals” forum and scan the deals.
- If you still haven’t found a great deal.. take advantage of the “Deal Alerts” tool at slickdeals.net. To access this feature put your mouse over the Tools menu and select “Deal Alerts” from the drop down menu.
- Near the middle of the “Deal Alerts” page you will see a link that says “Add Deal Alert”. Click this link.
- Next you need to select your target forum for your “Deal Alert” and the keywords that you want to use. If you want to be alerted on new deals on an ipod Touch you should type in “ipod Touch”.
- Then verify that your proper email address is listed and tell it to Email you instantly whenever a new post with your keywords is used.
- Sit back and wait for those notifications.. confident that you will be notified almost immediately whenever a new deal comes around.