- To achieve her style watch one of her films and get some ideas on which of her style inspires you. Her films include Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), Roman Holiday (1953), Charade (1963), Sabrina (1954), and etc are a great way to start.
- Audrey Hepburn have been Hubert de Givenchy’s muse for a long time. They met in 1953 during the shoot of Sabrina- remember the beautiful dress she worn in the film?- Givenchy designed most of her wardrobe both on and off screen.
- Try a dark turtleneck sweater, black and navy blue would be preferable.
- For hairstyle, if you have long hair you can try a classic updo like the one on “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” or “Charade”. If you have a short hairstyle, you can get a nice pixie style like the one seen in her Oscar winning role in “Roman Holiday” or in “Sabrina”.
- Don the LBD. The actress inspired many women with the simple little black dress seen on “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. You can dress it up with accessories. The little black dress still remains to be classic and it is basic for any woman’s wardrobe.
- Try a trench coat that is seen on “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”.
- Be original. Try not to follow any trends. Stick to your own personal style. Wear the clothes that make you feel comfortable.
- Be yourself and stand out. Don’t be afraid to be different and unique. Audrey Hepburn was popular during the same time as blonde bombshell like Marilyn Monroe.
- The main key to achieving her look are sophistication and simplicity.