- Melt chocolate chips or squares in a double boiler, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool a bit.
- Dip the spoons in the melted chocolate until it covers the top part of the spoon (use good quality heavy duty plastic spoons).
- Place the spoons on wax paper to set.
- Once set, wrap each spoon with clear cellophane, and secure with twist tie or ribbons.
These can be used as stirrers for hot chocolate, cocoa or cappuccino.
You can bundle several of these chocolate coated spoons and put them in a coffee mug to make a really nice gift. You can also add hot cocoa packets or coffee beans.
If you want to make it into an extra special gift you can also use real teaspoons.
To have a variety, you can make some dark and some white chocolate dipped spoons.
Would you like to write for Bukisa and start earning extra money too? IT’s easy and fun!
Please click here to join.