Home Remedies for Baldness –
· Boil or Simmer rosemary leaves in water, strain and keep the liquid in a glass bottle and use it to wash the hair daily. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and can use it to spray the hair each morning.
· Henna is a traditional Indian herb that acts as a natural conditioner and is superb for the maintenance of healthy hair. It can help heal the hair shaft by fixing and sealing the cuticle, protecting hair against breakage and loss of shine.
· Red pepper (Capiscum) – a popular folk remedy that involve the application of a red pepper poultice to the scalp to act as a skin nuisance. This draws blood and nutrients to the scalp and supports the release of histimines to encourage cell division and hair regrowth.
· Spread castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, cover the hair with a newspaper, tie with a cloth and leave overnight, wash in the morning. Continue this for every 7-10 days (outcome will come after 6-7 treatments).
· The juice of alfalfa, in combination with identical amounts of carrot and lettuce juice, taken daily, also supports the growth of hair to a remarkable extent.
· Blanch scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strain, cool and use to clean the hair.
· Pygeum is herbal remedy which is derived from the bark of an evergreen, works in a similar way as to the green tea. The recommended dosage is 60-500mg per day in capsule or pill shape. This herbal remedy is used for male baldness and it can cure prostate problems.
· Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is supposed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day.
· Onion (Allium cepa) – this has a high sulfur content that is supposed to have hair-healing properties. Some herbalists believe that massaging the scalp with half an onion before washing hair supports hair growth.
These are the best home remedies for baldness and recommended by the most popular users. Try these remedies for your hair loss treatment.
Related Articles –