10 SEO Mistakes
What is an SEO you may ask? It is a very important feature that should be used by all web designers on the World Wide Web.
In order to create a sought-after and attractive website, many veteran web designers follow the rules that are traditional in creating SEO’s.
An SEO is a technique used to generate more traffic to a website by improving the location of that website.
Search Engine Optimization is very crucial for where your website will be found as far as ranking is concerned, and the placement of your website is determined by your SEO content, but there are some web designers that overuse the SEO tools to create and maintain websites, or make mistakes using the wrong SEO instruments.
Here are some mistakes that should not be made when writing an SEO.
- Don’t ignore filling in a “title tag” next to the keyword.
- Use keywords that are standard and customary
- Correct descriptions and META Tags should be employed
- Don’t spam the back links or your site could get banned
- Avoid putting “Flash websites” since Spiders can’t read them
- Optimize your website continuously for optimum ranking
- Try to use less images on your website headings
- Appealing and highlighted keywords are attention-grabbing
- Keywords should be used in the URL to help in website ranking