forProtein is an organic compound and it contains 22 amino acids thats why it is an essential part of our life. There are many benefits of protein. Doctors would recommend that we should have to take proper diet that contains enough proteins.
Protein sources include nuts, soybeans, whole grains, these provide protein without a lot of saturated fat; they are also loaded with healthy fiber.
Another fantastic way to get some very good protein into your body is to use Herbalife’s Formula 1 shake, which not only contains a high level of protein (17 grams per serving with milk), is low in calories and virtually no fat and is one of many of our fine products that are high in protein
Benefits of Protein-
- It aids in the building muscles and repairing of tissues.
- It makes it possible for blood to carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Protein is a “macronutrient” (the body needs a relatively large amount it).
- People feel less hungry, it also allows your bodies resting metabolism rate to be higher by maintaining muscle mass. Muscle mass decreases the older we get and that is accelerated with lack of exercise, so a high protein intake is defiantly a good thing.
- It helps control the blood sugar levels which helps control the infamous “sugar highs and lows”.
What happens when we don’t get enough protein? We get sick, those who don’t get enough protein suffer from muscle tissue loss and their immune systems are compromised, other byproduct of a low protein diet is a weak respiratory and heart systems.
According to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, the daily protein requirements should be from 10 to 35 percent of the total caloric intake. Women need slightly less than men. It is beneficial for those on a diet to take in more than the daily requirements.
Related Articles –