Image via Wikipedia
For coffee lovers and addicts. This is not only a cake that served with coffee but also it contains coffee and smells great thus to its delicious combination of nuts and coffee. Use only the best ingedients you can find around and you will be rewarded for your care by its flavour
It is just a great company with your…coffee.
- 200 grams of powdery nuts
- 100-150 ml of strong coffee (you can experiment also with different tastes)
- 100 grams of melted margarine
- 300 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of flour (you have to bolt it first)
- 1 tablespoon of dry ferment mixed in the flour
- Whip up in the mixer the margarine with the sugar until the mixture becomes puffy.
- Add alternately in the mixture little by little the eggs, the coffee, the flour with ferment until the mixture becomes homogenized.
- In the end of mixing add the nuts and mix by dipper.
- Place the mixture in a baking pan (20cm diameter) covered by butter and flour.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180oC for about 1 hour.