There is no need each time that we don’t have much time or we are tired after many hours of work to consume frozen, packed and low quality food. We can spend some minutes in the kitchen and prepair with few but healthy and delicious ingredients a decent meal to please our loved ones and our self too.
The following is an easy dish using just a frying pan.
- 250 grams of chicken (chest) chopped in cubes
- 2 medium sized tomatoes cutted in cubes
- 2 onions cutted in grommets
- 2 green peppers cutted in grommets
- 1 eggplant cutted in cubes
- 100 grams of yellow cheese in cubes
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 glass of red wine
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- some olive oil
- Use a wide pan and saute the chicken cubes into a few olive oil.
- Add the vinegar and the wine and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients except the cheese and continue cooking.
- When the chicken meat is cooked and the liquids had evaporated add the cheese cubes and remove from the heat.
- Serve with pasta, rice, or boiled potatoes.