Dining out is expensive. Dining out with a family is even more expensive and it’s often one of the first luxuries to go when tightening the financial belt.
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Going out for a meal with the family every now and again is fun, don’t completely cut it out of your budget without reading this article first. Here is how you and the whole family can still dine out without breaking the bank.
*WHERE TO GO*
First things first. Knowing where your going before you pack the kids in the car is essential. You can save a ton of money if you choose the right place on the right day. Many restaurants are offering smokin deals to get you coming back through their doors, they just are screaming them from the roof tops.
Here are some deals I found with a little bit of looking:
1. Beef `O’ Brady’s – http://www.beefobradys.com/html/beefs_menu.html
Dine In Only 4 – 8pm12 Years & Under With Each Regular Priced Adult Meal
- 2. Lone Star Steak House –
Kids EAT FREE on Tuesday’s off the Kid’s Menu! Two kids with the
purchase of each dinner entree.
3. Moe’s Southwest Grill’s – http://www.moes.com/
Every Monday night from 5 to 9 PM KIDS EAT FREE at Moe’s Southwest
Grill’s For every purchase of an adult menu item of $5 or more, you
can get one free kids’ meal.
4. Piccadilly Restaurants
.99 Kid’s Meals all day Thursday and from 11am – 4 pm on Saturdays
(Dine In Only)
Nights: Thurs & Sat
5. Coco’s Bakery Restaurants – http://www.cocosbakery.com/familyZone.php
- Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays after 4pm. 1
free meal with each adult entree.
Nights: Tues & Wed
6. El Torito – http://www.eltorito.com/menu.asp?page=KidsMenu
One free kid’s meal from our Kid’s menu per regular adult entree
purchase. Kids 12 and under, Dine in only.
7. Fazoli’s – http://fazolis.com/
On Tuesdays from 5 to 8pm (check your local Fazoli’s for day and
time), we reserve an area of our restaurant just for you! And kids
eat for only .99
8. Applebee’s – http://www.applebees.com/default.aspx
Kids eat for 99 cents on Wednesdays
9. Denny’s – http://www.dennys.com/en/
Kids eat free from the kid’s menu on Tuesday nights from 4 p.m. – 10
p.m. Some locations also have the same deal on Saturdays.
Nights: Tues & Sat
10. IHOP – http://www.ihop.com/
Kids eat free every day, from 3 p.m. – closing, with purchase of an
Nights: Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
11. Bennigan’s – http://www.bennigans.com/index.php
Tuesdays kids eat free with purchase of adult meal, 4 to close.
12. Bakers Square –
Kids eat free all day Tuesday with purchase of an adult meal.
*Where To Look*
If you know where to look you can find great deals that you can really sink your (kids) teeth into.
1. MyKidsEatFree.com is a wonderful resource for finding deals. They are a directory of restaurant deals. Just search by your city and state to find out where your kids can dine for free or really really cheap.
2. KidsMealDeals.com is another great source for looking up deals that restaurants are offering in your area. Just search by your zip code & go.
3. Check you local mailers. Sure, we call them junk mail but hiding within them are some really great offers made by your local restaurateurs hoping to entice you into their establishment. Take them up on their offer and go out to dinner.
Some restaurants, especially the chains, may require that you bring in an actual coupon from your mailer or printed off the web in order to reap the rewards on your bill, so don’t forget it or you’ll end up paying full price and we definitely don’t want that! =)
Go eat & enjoy the savings!
* Always check with the restaurant, before you go, to make sure that the offer you’d like to take advantage of is still valid …. because limited time offers are just that, limited.