A new test allows smokers to see how smart they are and how much they know when it comes to the latest technology and gadgets.
Here are the questions. Take the test online now.
1. An Electronic Cigarette is ____ ?
3. Where does the electronic cigarette’s power come from?
4. When does the LED on the opposite end of the device light up?
5. What’s inside the vapor produced by the electronic cigarette?
6. Because electronic cigarettes are considered green …
7. Each year nearly ______ trees are destroyed to provide fuel to dry tobacco for traditional cigarettes.
8. How many cigarette butts per year are estimated to be littered worldwide?
9. Do electronic cigarettes produce odor or smell?
10. How long is an electronic cigarette?
11. What are the most common flavors of electronic cigarettes?
12. After you smoke your electronic cigarette you _______?
The test is not easy. Here is some good information about electronic cigarettes in case you do not know the answers to some of the difficult questions above.
An Electronic Cigarette is a battery operated smoking device.The rechargeable device contains no tobacco and requires no flame. It produces a vapor without tar but with better flavor than traditional cigarettes.
The e-cigarette consists of a battery, a heating element (atomizer or vaporizer), and a cartridge.The cartridge is the mouth piece and contains the flavor and nicotine. When you inhale through the device the heating element vaporizes a nicotine solution stored in the cartridge. An LED on the opposite end of the device simulates a glow during inhalation.