Done with your layout of the webpage and now wanted to test your webpage in different browsers and in different operating systems, but having only limited browsers on your machine, and wanted to check cross-browser compatibility of the same? Adobe BrowserLab lets you to test and preview the layout of your WebPages in different browsers and operating systems.
Now, no worries what your customer or clients use, just check your web pages in all the respective and standard browsers without having to manually install on your local machine, you have an online service for the same from Adobe BrowserLab. BrowserLab is a very powerful tool for cross-browser compatibility testing, as it is online service it is accessed virtually from any computer connected to web, and it is a limited free preview of Adobe BrowserLab. So, go and avail the opportunity as it is limited. Adobe account is need to get started with the same, if you are new to Adobe or not having any id, just go head and register for the same.
Now you can develop WebPages with high quality and make your clients / customers happy.
Adobe BrowserLab Features Includes:
Below are the respective Supported Browsers and Operating Systems where you can test your WebPages accordingly.
- Firefox 2.X and 3.X (Windows XP and Mac OS X)
- Internet Explorer 6.X and 7.X (Windows XP)
- Safari 3.X (Mac OS X)
Articles which you would like to read:
- How to: Crop 10 or more images to a defined size using actions and batch processing in Adobe Photoshop
- How to: build your first dynamic website
- Creating a Twitter Style Bird Mascot by Rype, Vectortuts
- A new face of Adobe CS4 in Grand Unveil Seminar at Hyderabad
- Invitation for Adobe Creative Suite 4 – The Grand Unveil
- Hidden features of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- 20 Amazing High Speed Photoshop Paintings
- We the Team won in Truveo Developer Challenge Contest – TechVideoBytes