In Ozone therapy, pure ozone is introduced into the human body. Whereas oxygen is O2, ozone is O3. The introduction of ozone has been shown to increase oxygen delivery to the tissues and organs of the body, to increase blood circulation, to detoxify the body’s systems, and to boost the immune system. It also stimulates the production of white blood cells, which are necessary to fight infection. Ozone has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-viral properties. They increase oxygen and hemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells. Ozone has a detoxifying effect on our body. It accelerates the citric acid cycle, which is the main cycle for the liberation of energy from sugars. This then stimulates basic metabolism. Oxygen therapies increase tissue oxygenation, thus bringing about patient improvement. It also has an anti-oxidant effect on our body by scavenging the free radicals present in our body.
Health benefits of Ozone Therapy:
1. It helps relax and loosen muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid.
2. It helps to oxidize toxins so they can be eliminated through major organs.
3. It helps in increasing blood circulation, which helps injured muscles repair quicker.
4. It may stimulate vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels for pain relief.
5. It may speed up the metabolic processes of the organs and endocrine glands.
6. It promotes cleaner, softer and rejuvenated skin.
7. It may normalize cell respiration.
8. It may help with chronic fatigue and environmental illness.
9. It may stimulate the immune system.
10. It may reduce carbon monoxide poisoning.
11. It may increase in available oxygen, assisting the body’s natural detoxifying process.