1. Transition to a lifestyle change. Much of our knowledge for food comes from advertising and companies preferring us to eat certain foods.
2. Don’t stress about it. Stress is one of the major causes of illness.
3. Do the best you can. Making a lifestyle change may take a while, but it is worth it if you live a healthier and longer life.
4. Make most of your diet healthy foods. It can be difficult to eat healthy all of the time especially with societal pressures and the good taste of unhealthy foods.
5. Fresh or frozen with no added artificial ingredients. If you can afford to purchase organic, the health benefits are greater.
6. Make an effort to eat three portioned controlled meals a day. Our bodies need proper nutrition and maintain good weight.
7. Fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables are important for health building. The natural enzymes are needed to digest and metabolize foods.
8. Squeeze lemon in water or herbal tea. Lemons are full of vitamins and helps to metabolize fat and eliminate toxins.
9. Use a two week intestinal cleanse. Intestinal cleansing using natural herbs will help the body heal health problems which are often related to the colon.
10. Pick a physical activity you enjoy. Those who lead active lifestyles are less likely to experience a major illness.